7.18.2008

Majestic Sun Rays

Just recently, I have changed the layout of my blog and got a new header. In my header and with the picture above you can see the majestic sun rays. I love this photograph so much that I made it as my header because it reminds me of a new beginning- a beautiful start for every new day. I find the orange-colored sun rays majestic and splendor. It's nature way of reminding us that life is magnificent, a gift from the Above, so whatever trials we are into, a beautiful beginning starts anew.

5 comments:

  1. That most definitely is a beautiful photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Nice job with that header to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great capture! How I wish I can capture a wonderful sun rays like that!
    By the way, I have an award for you. Check it out HERE.

    Happy Weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, so the vote is unanimous, your pictures are gorgeous. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you so much for that very nice words- they are so inspiring and such a great honor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...