7.03.2008

My New Buddy : Lenovo Y410 T5550





My new buddy is the Lenovo Y410-T5550 Notebook.
Specifications and Features of my new buddy, which I named "L", are the following:
- Intel Centrino Core2 Duo T5550 1.83GHz Processor.
- Intel PRO / Wireless 3945ABG.
- Intel X3100 256MB Shared Display with Dual View & TV-Out.
- 14.1″ WideScreen WXGA with VibrantView.
- 2.0GB DDR2 Memory.
- 160GB SATA Hard Disk Drive.
- Slot-In RAMBO DVD±RW/DL/RAM Super Multi Drive.
- 100Mbps LAN, 56K Modem, Firewire, Bluetooth, Webcam 1.3 Megapixel, PCMCIA & Card Reader.
- 2×1.5W Stereo Multimedia Speakers & 1×2W SubWoofer Speaker.
- Support Dolby® Home Theater™ Surround Sound.
- Shuttle Control & Shuttle Centre.
- Audio-DJ Control Panel.
- Weight: 2.3kg include 6-Cell Li-Ion Battery.
My buddy comes with a Lenovo Carrying Case and with One Year Warranty! :)
Current Market Price: Php 49, 995.00

You can read my full review at In-Depth Review.

4 comments:

  1. i beg to disagree serge! So far, I find LENOVO a great laptop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared some amazing pictures. That’s really beautiful you know. I’m using the Sony laptop and saw a Lenovo laptop in a shop couple of days ago. I will arrange some money from my pocket and try to buy it as soon as possible.

    Outsourcing Solution in Call Center

    Eden Mills

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...