10.10.2008

Mr. and Ms. NORSU Bais 2008: Mr. and Ms. Photogenic

I have mentioned in my previous post that I will be talking more about the Mr and Ms NORSU Bais 2008, so this is it.

Since we were one of the major sponsors of the event we gave some special awards during the event- the Mr. Photogenic, Ms. Photogenic, Mr. ARCKE Smile and Ms. ARCKE Smile.

We had the privileged to choose among the candidates of the Mr and Ms NORSU Bais 2008 to receive the awards mentioned. The ARCKE team had decided and the winners for Mr and Ms Photogenic were:

Mr. NORSU Bais 2008- Mr. Photogenic



Ms. NORSU Bais 2008- Ms. Photogenic

I gave the award for both Mr. and Ms. Photogenic during the pageant night and here's my picture unfolding the winner of the Mr. Photogenic (next time I'll give a smile, lol):


2 comments:

  1. i beg to d***...

    dot dot dot na lang... hehe...

    well, guess, we just have to settle for who's available...

    nyaaahaha... sorry, nang okray na pud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naa mo pic mr and miss norsu 2007

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...