10.03.2008

a new header

This blog is seldom updated because of the busy schedule, both in running the business and in pursuing a Master's degree in Business Administration. The 1st semester is about to end and our final exam for my 3 subjects will be on October 11, 2008. After that, I have decided to stop schooling. I am doing this because I need to lessen the pressures I am feeling, both from schooling and in running the business. The pressure will now be alone from running the business. Ha. I tell you, still not easy. Also, I might decide to take the board exam for Electronics and Communications Engineering, which review will start in the month of December, 2008. I am praying that God will give me the wisdom and knowledge to make the right decision whether to take the licensure examinations for ECE this April 2009.

But before getting to that point, I mean deciding whether to take the board exam or not , I decided to be fully back to the blogging world. As a start, I have change the header of this blog

from this


to this


I hope you like it! :)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...