2.24.2009

we found it in each other's arms: Entoi and Charlotte wedding


We Found It In Each Other's Arms
lyrics by Jack Greene

We found it in each other's arms
My life was so confused till I found you
And you know I'm stumbled through a love or two
We needed a loving place safe from all harm we found it in each other's arms
I've known this thing of losing heart and mind
And Lord knows I've seen some trouble times
The safest place to hide is the eye of the storm we found it in each other's arms
We found it in each other's arms a love so sweet so wild and yet so warm
The safest place to hide is the eye of the storm we found it in each other's arms
We found it in each other's arms

4 comments:

  1. wow, i like the picture, they're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawwww.... cute nman tingnan... ganda din ng pagkakuha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Marco: thanks for the visit. I will take time to visit your blog.

    @Zelmarq: Thanks so much that you like the picture. I truly agree, the two are so cute.

    @Miah: Thanks na nagustuhan mo ang pagkakuha. Cute talaga sila, nakakainggit! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! how i wish i could have my own DSLR na!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...