9.11.2009

a new start

I learned blogging more than two years ago but I seldom poured out my real emotions in my blogs. It's more out of curiosity that I started blogging, curiosity on how to make money online. So most of my blog entries, if not paid reviews, were entries made just to have daily updates on my blogs inorder to build traffic and eventually get higher views and clicks for my displayed ads. Still, the point was to generate income online. See, how I wanted to earn money online even if sometimes I need to force myself just to write any update on my blogs. Of course, my efforts had not went to nothing. I had earned more than a hundred of dollars. I was able to prove to myself that I can make money online.

But now, I came to realize that it should not only be about generating money online. This time, I am doing a new start in blogging. I'll make blogging, just like most bloggers are doing, as a personal online diary, as a reflection of one self, and as a confession of one person's real emotions. This blog self-titled based on my temperament will carry this purpose. I will write about how I feel and I will talk about something that will reflect the real me as a person. And this very first post is just the beginning of a new start.

photo credit to after-the-party of deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...