2.04.2010

It's been awhile


Sooo, yeah. I’m back... I’m back from nowhere. Hah. My life has been so tough and complicated, nevertheless I’m trying to move on. I don’t want to give you a detailed full story about that chapter of my life for it will just remind me of the pain, instead I wanted to close it and start anew.

Sooo, yeah. It’s been awhile since I last updated this blog. What’s up with my life? Well, I got a new job. Oops, should I say, I’m going to get a new job soon. Right now, I’m undergoing a 3-month training program, Copy Editors Learning Program (CELP), with SPI Technologies in Bacong, Negros Oriental. It’s a new different environment for me, a new opportunity to grow. I hope to (will) pass the training program and become a certified Copy Editor soon. In case I make it, I’m still contemplating whether to go freelance or take the job full time. I’m going to decide later, but for now my focus is to pass the training. Wish me luck.

On other matters, today happens to be the birthday of my Lola so I would like to greet her happy birthday! I wish her good health and more extra years. Tomorrow will be the birthday of my Tita McBeth, advanced happy birthday to her! I wish her all happiness life could bring. The day after tomorrow will be my birthday! I’m turning 23. My only wish is to clearly see the will of God for my life. =)

1 comment:

  1. Belated happy birthday, Car'l! I wish you the best things in life. You didn't say so, weren't we on our language session during your big day (of the year)?

    Btw, what happened to my link on your blogroll? :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...