9.25.2009

i want to sing you a love song

I don't know why but this feelin' keeps comin' back and I hate it. I hate this feelin'. I hate this feelin because it brings me so much pain. I hate this feelin' because it made me regret my past. I hate this feelin' because it made me realize how stupid I am for being doubtful with this feelin' before, for not doing my best to win you and make you love me, and for not taking my chance well. I hate this feelin' because it makes me wonder how it feels like to be in your sweet embrace. I hate this feelin' because it made me think of the 'what ifs'. I hate this feelin' because no matter how big my desire to wipe it out I can't take it away, it just keeps comin' back. I hate this feelin' because I can't control it, why do I keep on loving you? If only...

If only you are mine, I want to sing you a love song.

I Want to Sing You a Love Song
by Anne Murray

There's a wren in a willow wood flies so high sings so good
And he brings to you what he sings to you
Like my brother the Wren and I well he told me if I try
I could fly for you and I want to try for you cause

I want to sing you a love song
I want to rock you in my arms all night long
I want to get to know you I want to show you
The peaceful feeling of my home

Summer thunder on moon bright days northern lights and skies ablaze
I'll bring to you love when I sing to you
Silver wings in a fiery sky show the trail of our love
And I'll sing to you love is what I bring to you
I want to sing to you
P.S. if you happen to read this post just please ignore it. i know you are very happy now. i am just writing this because i just want to be honest with myself sometimes. i feel like a person full of pretension, pretending to be strong outside even if i'm fainting in the inside. at least here, i have the courage to be me, to pour out my real emotions. i love you even now. take care always.

3 comments:

  1. I know para kai kinsa ni.. nyahahaha.. I like this post... hehehehe... pede e "like"... waz man gud like button like sa FB.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. bcoz.................................

    They were once special...

    and taking them out of our system is hard to do... samot nah sa a2ng mind and heart...

    dva boss??? hihihihi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...