10.02.2009

i still love you

Why now? You ask me that when I finally said I love you.
Maybe, I was just too late in telling it to you.
Your love for him is back and you feel it’s true.
But heaven knows, I meant those words for you.
And it’s not just brought by a touched ego.

I was trying to convinced myself when you said NO,
That the best thing to do is to let you go.
If you only knew what I've been going through
Waiting and wanting you, in silence I do.

This time, all I want is to be true
And face the truth
That no matter what I do
I STILL LOVE YOU.

photo credit to ~ageai of deviantart

4 comments:

  1. "This time, all I want is to be true
    And face the truth
    That no matter what I do
    I STILL LOVE YOU"


    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    OMG!! OMG!!

    all i can say is OMG!!!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the poem! :)

    i once felt this way too, but that was a long long loooooooooooong time ago. haha emphasis on the "long" word.

    anyway, if she's yours... she'll end up in your arms. so just pray.

    take care. *wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pagka.EMO. Anyway, whoever that girl is, she's very lucky kai gi-emotan jud maau ni Karole Joseph Torres. Ahai. Isipin nalang natin na - it's her loss.

    Anyway, ok ra na Karl. Someday, you'll find the right one for you. Move on... Aja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mary: probably, prayer would be the key. thanks for leavin' a comment princess.

    @ bong: i really hope it's that easy to move on. it's just so hard. i don't know if even a lil she would think of me as her loss for not choosing me, perhaps not, all i'm certain with is she's my biggest loss that i can never gain and she's the love i can never have(*sigh).

    thanks bong. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...